She’s So Beautiful Let’s Rip Her To Shreds

Samantha Brick, the British writer, has written an article called “Why Women Hate Me for Being Beautiful.”

Yes, beautiful.

Samantha thinks she’s beautiful.

Her Daddy told her so.

It must be true, right?

Wrong.

This poor bitch has an overblown ego.

Have you seen her? I laughed when I saw her picture. She’s not a circus freak. She’s average at best.
Let’s face facts, she’s not an erection-inducing beauty. She’s got wimpy blond hair, vacant eyes, a dumb blond ass smile, and what appears to be a little pot belly and overly large hands.

She’s Strip Mall Pretty on a stormy day when the electricity goes out. In other words, she looks best in the dark.

I hate to be so mean, but when someone proclaims to the world they’re beautiful they're opening themselves up to hear the truth.

Samantha’s not beautiful.  Beauty comes from within and her ego is ugly, ugly, ugly.

Other women would like her better, I’m sure, if she tucked her ego into her panty drawer and never took it out.

Making absurd proclamations about herself only fuels everyone’s desire to rip her to shreds.

But me... well... I’m handsome, damn it. My mother told me so. She did. She really did. And I believe her.

Comments