Trump Can Grab My…


This picture I saw on the Internet and felt compelled to download and try to make sense of its message.

I do not recognize this woman and I don’t know her, nor do I want to. I’m just astonished that any woman in 2016 would belittle herself in this way.

Was she wearing this apparently homemade shirt as a joke or did she really drink the Trump-Kool-Aid and become a member of The Cult of Trump? She spelled everything correctly so I would assume she knows what those words and arrow mean, right?

Does she really want Donald Trump to grab her crotch? (Notice I did not use the word p***y.)

What would she do if Donald Trump saw her in a crowd and walked up to her and grabbed her crotch? Would she feel “special” and “happy” that it was her crotch that he - the real Donald Trump – chose to grab?

Maybe she’d send him a Hallmark Thank You card along with a donation to his campaign.

This photo is no “I am woman hear me roar” proclamation. It’s more an “I am woman watch me degrade myself” proclamation. Sad. So very sad.

This photo will live forever on the Internet and she will have to someday explain this to her children and her grandchildren.

Maybe she’s proud of it and has already put a copy in her family photo album right after her baby and high school graduation photos and before her maturity photos.

Maybe she’s framed it and placed it above her bed so it’s the last thing she sees at night and the first thing she sees in the morning.

All I can hope for is that this woman eventually grows up, looks at the photo and cringes, and feels some sort of remorse for wearing the shirt and embracing such a filthy phrase.  She should be ashamed of herself.

In the meantime, she needs a shower.


Comments