The Naked Truth

I was driving south on Western Avenue in Hollywood recently when the strangest thing happened. I had just crossed Sunset Boulevard when I saw a rather large woman walking north. She strutted her stuff with confidence and had a huge smile on her face.

She also had no top on. That's right, her boobies hung like lanterns against her ample belly. At first it looked like she was wearing a shirt with two big buttons, but as they bounced up and down it was clear they were naked boobies.

Looking lower I saw what I thought was a very skimpy black bikini bottom. It wasn't. Her kitty cat was on full display.

I swerved and almost hit the oncoming traffic.

She saw me and laughed so hard she almost fell off her high heels. Yes, she was wearing black shoes.

She waved.

I waved back.

She continued walking.

I continued driving.

Ah Los Angeles!

Comments