Random Thoughts Part Two…

A friend of mine who reads my blog frequently suggested I write more "random thoughts." So I've decided to give it another whirl and let the thoughts flow from my sometimes-stressed cranium. I spend a lot of time pondering the world in which I live, and some of the things I think about surprise me, and sometimes frighten me too.

What's all this fuss about Prince being "inappropriate" at the Super Bowl? Was his guitar that phallic? I say get over it everybody. Stop being tight wads and loosen up.

President Hillary Rodham Clinton and Vice-President Barack Obama.


Leonard Peltier needs to be pardoned. His imprisonment is a gross miscarriage of justice.

Peltier's "Prison Writings: My Life Is My Sun Dance" is a must read.




I love Venezuelan arepas.

I'm itchy to take a trip to a foreign country, to use my passport again.

Writing a personal journal is cheaper than therapy. I'm living proof.

I like getting frisked by airport security.

Does anybody really want Michael Jackson to make a comeback?

Does the rain in Spain fall mainly on the plain? Maybe I should go there.

Ugly Betty is prettier than we all think.

I cannot imagine life before email and the Internet. What did people do for sex back then?

Comments