Random Thoughts Part Three...

The other day I met a British woman for coffee and conversation. I called our conversation a chat. She called it a "chin-wag." I think I now have a new favorite phrase.

Sundried tomatoes make me horny.

Anna Nicole has finally been laid to rest, but the circus that was her life sadly continues. Who's the daddy? Certainly not Howard K. Stern. He's creepy in that "I'd do anything, even commit murder, for money" sort of way. And his sister Bonnie Stern is a media whore. I'm willing to bet Anna Nicole never liked her.

Ann Coulter is a hateful, despicable, sub-human creature.

I've been listening to Tom Waits a lot lately. His 1973 ClosingTime album is superb. I keep playing the songs "Ol' 55" and "Martha" over and over and over.

Notes On A Scandal is a must see film. Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett are phenomenal.

Starr Jones, the original Bride-zilla, announced she's got a new Court TV gig. Does anyone really care?

American Idol runner-up Katherine McPhee gives me the chills, and not the good kind either. Her singing sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. Will someone please tell her to shut up!

Los Angeles finally has a country music radio station. 105.1 FM.

Paul Young and Clannad perform "Both Sides Now" as a haunting duet. Check it out.

I've had a magnet of Divine, the original Edna Turnblad, on my refrigerator for the past 15 years.

"Tonight I Fancy Myself" by The Beautiful South is a fun song.

I'm hungry.

Comments