Truck Testicles

On Tuesday I was driving to the airport to pick up a friend when I saw the strangest thing hanging from underneath the axle of a pick-up truck in front of me. It looked like a rather large scrotum, except this one was shiny silver. I assumed the truck must have run something over and it got caught on the axle. Then I looked again…

I blinked. I shook my head. I thought I was imagining things.

Then I sped up and tailgated the truck to get a closer look and yep, it was a silver scrotum with two big balls. Those pendulous testes bounced with the rhythm of the truck, up and down and from side to side.

At one point we hit speed bumps and wow, did those things swing! I could feel their pain and immediately reached between my legs to protect myself.

Those truck testicles needed a jockstrap for their own protection.

I did some Internet research and there is a company that manufactures these balls for trucks. Their slogan is: A pair of bull balls can give your vehicle a big testosterone boost!

What will they think of next?

Comments

Owen said…
Good grief - the things you see driving round LA! I must tell everyone to have a look at your blog!