StatCounter

Monday, October 29, 2007

Moonlight On Water

My ten weeks in Kauai have sadly come to an end and I’m now back home in Los Angeles fully immersed in my so-called life. I love living in Los Angeles but there was something about Kauai that unleashed my inner self, my spiritual being; a powerful part of myself I never knew before. For that I am truly, truly grateful.

The night before I left Kauai I wanted to do something that would connect me with Mother Earth one last time. I wanted it to be a personal ceremony, something I never would forget. I thought and thought and thought and on my way back to my hotel room to start packing it came to me…

As the moon rose above the ocean I walked towards the rolling waves. Closer and closer I stepped and with each step I shed a piece of clothing. By the time I reached the beach I was as naked as the day I was born.

I danced. I sang. I jumped in the water. I had a grand ‘ole time.

And that is how I said good-bye to Kauai.

(What were you expecting, pictures? No way! Just use your imagination.)

No comments: