Moonlight On Water

My ten weeks in Kauai have sadly come to an end and I’m now back home in Los Angeles fully immersed in my so-called life. I love living in Los Angeles but there was something about Kauai that unleashed my inner self, my spiritual being; a powerful part of myself I never knew before. For that I am truly, truly grateful.

The night before I left Kauai I wanted to do something that would connect me with Mother Earth one last time. I wanted it to be a personal ceremony, something I never would forget. I thought and thought and thought and on my way back to my hotel room to start packing it came to me…

As the moon rose above the ocean I walked towards the rolling waves. Closer and closer I stepped and with each step I shed a piece of clothing. By the time I reached the beach I was as naked as the day I was born.

I danced. I sang. I jumped in the water. I had a grand ‘ole time.

And that is how I said good-bye to Kauai.

(What were you expecting, pictures? No way! Just use your imagination.)

Comments