Quack Quack…. Quack

At work today the production accountant presented the joke-of-the-day (and yes, accountants can be funny). It made me laugh, so I share it with you:

Three ducks have been arrested and are standing before the judge.

The judge asks the first duck, “What’s your name and why were you arrested?”

“My name is Quack and I was caught blowing bubbles in the water."

The judge sentences Quack to six months out of the water. He asks the second duck, “What’s your name and why were you arrested?”

“My name is Quack Quack and I too was caught blowing bubbles in the water.”

The judge sentences Quack Quack to six months out of the water.

The judge looks at the third duck and says, “Are you gonna tell me your name is Quack Quack Quack.”“No sir, my name is Bubbles.”


Haha... Suddenly I have this urge to go swimming.

Comments