Sleep, Sleep, Sleep

I believe the flow of energy around you has an influence on your being, and your surroundings should invite good energy. The Chinese call it Feng Shui, the practice of arranging objects to help achieve goals and creating a positive energy flow.

Feng Shui comes from the Chinese words for wind (feng) and water (shui).

In every place I’ve lived I’ve always tried creating the best Feng Shui possible.

Not too long ago I decided to rearrange my bedroom and I moved the bed opposite to where it was. I thought it looked great in its new spot... that was until I went to bed.

Before I say anything else let me explain that I never suffer from insomnia and when I go to bed I usually fall asleep within five minutes. I never wake up during the night, and I can wake up without using an alarm clock.

That first night with my bed in its new locale was an uncomfortable night. I woke up numerous times and couldn’t seem to settle into a restful state. The next morning I feared I was coming down with some illness.

Then it happened again the second night. I was convinced I was on the threshold of the flu. But I was feeling really good; no cough, sniffles, congestion. Nothing.

The same thing happened on the third night... and the fourth.... and well, it went on like this for a couple of weeks. I would wake up so tangled in my sheets that I felt like they were strangling me. It was not a good feeling, and I couldn’t figure out what the problem was.

Then I had a Feng Shui thought. Could it be the room energy was mad at me and wouldn’t let me have another good night sleep until I made the energy happy?

I imagined my obituary: Death By Bad Feng Shui

I immediately turned that bed around and put it back where it was.

I don’t have any more sleeping problems.







Happy Bedroom Feng Shui = A Good Night’s Sleep

Comments