A Little Bit of Horns and A Little Bit of Wings

I found this photo on the Drudge Report today.

Looking closely at it I immediately saw heaven and hell... my future home... though which one is for me I couldn’t decide on.

If heaven has cool temperatures then hell is for me.

But if hell has moody, angry people all the time then heaven’s “up with people” crowd is for me.

I wonder if I could get both a heaven pass and a hell pass. You know, one that can get VIP entrance to both places, and never have to wait in line. This way when I get too hot I could cool off in the other, and when I get sick of the squeaky clean folk in heaven then I can hang with the wild crowd in hell.

Aah, decisions.

I guess this is one decision I can wait to make.

Until then I’ll continue to admire both places from afar.

Comments