Ahh-choo x 8

The other night I took a much needed break from life and poured myself a rather large glass of Malbec, kicked off the shoes, sprawled across the couch, and channel surfed.

So many channels with so little to see!

Between sips of wine I happened to click upon “Little People Big World” on the TLC channel and overheard the tall son telling the short dad after the short dad sneezed that a sneeze is equal to one-eighth of an orgasm.
Hmm... I thought about that and, maybe it was the effects of the wine, but I laughed and as I laughed I sneezed. I felt something. It wasn’t mind-blowing but it was there, a smaller version of something I’ve felt before. I tried sneezing again but unfortunately it didn’t come.

I look at sneezing differently now.

With a little practice maybe I can become a multiple sneezer.

Ahh-choo
Ahh-choo
Ahh-choo
Ahh-choo
Ahh-choo
Ahh-choo
Ahh-choo
Ahh-choo

Aaaaaaaaaaaah....

Comments