Shower of Germs

Recently I wrote about what I heard concerning sneezing and orgasms: one sneeze equals one-eighth of an orgasm. It was quite the “aaah” moment for me.

Little did I know the issue of sneezing would once again taunt my senses like pepper under the nose. This morning I was shocked to read the following tidbit:

The velocity of a human sneeze can exceed 100 miles per hour and propel its germs as far as twelve feet.

Wow. I never knew the shower of germs that spray from a sneezer’s mouth could give me whiplash and the flu.

I don’t know about you, but the next time I’m in public and someone experiences one-eight of an orgasm within twelve feet of me I’m gonna run and take cover, and then head over to the nearest drugstore for protection.

Egad... we’re not safe anywhere, are we?

Comments