All Through the Night

While clicking my way around the Internet I came across yet another interesting fact:

The average person falls asleep in 7 minutes.

Once I turn out the lights I’m in dreamland within two minutes, if not sooner, and the next thing I know the sun is shining and it’s time to rise and shine. I don’t even need to set the alarm; my body just knows when I need to wake up.

Rarely do I toss and turn (though one time I did wake up with a black eye, but it’s still disputed how that really did happen) and even more rarely do I ever wake up in the middle of the night. And never do I have to crawl out of bed in the wee hours for a pee (I attribute that to a strong and healthy and rather large bladder).

Even when I’m not sleeping in my own bed I’m able to doze off immediately.

I have friends who suffer terrible insomnia. It takes them hours every night before they fall asleep and they wake up more tired than when they went to bed.

I guess I can say I’m a blessed sleeper.

I’m above average.

I’m well rested.

Goodnight.

Comments