Listen Up

I think it’s safe to say that Mother Nature is one pissed off broad.

There are hurricanes in the east, earthquakes happening in Oklahoma, and raging fires in Los Angeles.

Weather temperatures are not normal; some places abnormally hot, some places abnormally chilly.

And we cannot forget tsunamis, typhoons, and tornados haunting the world.

There’s global warming, global freezing, and global indifference.

In Los Angeles nearly 100,000 acres have been destroyed by raging fires over the past few days. Just think of all the people who’ve lost their homes, and the poor animals that never had a chance against the fire. It’s devastating.

Outside my apartment I can see the fire smoke rising over the mountains, and I can smell it, and I can feel it infecting my sinuses and scratching my lungs.

I think Mother Nature is giving us a huge wake-up call. And if we listen closely we can hear her shouting, “Don’t fuck with me, folks!”

Comments