McNugget-Rage

What is the attraction of a McDonald’s McNugget?
I’ve never driven past a McDonald’s and thought, “Hey, I should go get me some McNuggets.”

My saliva has never gone into overdrive yearning to wrap my tongue around a McNugget.

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a McNugget.

Is deep fried battered processed chicken so mouth watering and addictive that you would go into a state of McNugget Rage if you didn’t get your order?

That seems to be what happened at a drive-thru window at a McDonald’s in Ohio. Melodi Dushane, 24 years old, punched through the drive-thru window when she was told there were no more McNuggets.

I wonder what’s the attraction for Melodi? Does she have an unnatural relationship with them? Does she race through stop lights to get home with her McNuggets so she can curl up on the couch and munch while watching Dr. Phil? Does McDonald’s put something in the batter called Mc-Ecstasy?

I’ve thought about my own secret cravings and wondered if I would experience Dunkin Donut Rage if I were told there weren’t any jelly filled donuts or chocolate crullers available? As the perspiration gathers on temples and my heart speeds up I can only laugh because that would never ever happen.
Dunkin Donuts would NEVER run out of donuts.

Comments