The Toothless Bastard

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

Did you hear about the woman dentist in Poland whose ex-boyfriend (they broke up three days earlier) went to her with a toothache and she removed all his teeth?

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," said Anna Mackowiak, the scorned woman. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out."

Okay,.. why would you go to your ex-girlfriend when it was obviously not an amicable breakup?

Was she the only dentist in town?

She’s now facing three years in prison and he’s facing life with dentures.

Just because she was part of his oral history before the break up what made him think it would continue, albeit in a different way, after the break up?

Makes me wonder what she would have done had she been his proctologist or his urologist or his cardiologist.  Eew, ugh, and ouch. 

But when I think of those other possibilities I think he got off pretty easy. So what if he won’t be able to eat corn on the cob again?  So what if the glass of water beside his bed will now be home to his teeth every night?  At least he still has his sphincter, urethra, and heart.

I hope for his new dentist he calls 1-800-DENTIST for a referral.

Comments