Whoooooah... Poop Tits

The other day I was roaming the parking lot at work when I came across a car with a sticker in the window that said “Poop Tits.”

Poop. Tits. Huh?
I’m usually one who can figure out what something means but this had my man tits in a dizzy.  I know about poop, and I know about tits. I’ve seen poop, and I’ve seen tits. But the two together totally constipated my thought process.

And then in the middle of the sticker was a picture of a wheeled chair.

So what does Poop + Wheeled chair + Tits equal?

It’s a conundrum for sure.

My investigative instincts took over and I searched out the owner of the car and sticker; a woman in my office.  Yes, the Poop Tits sticker owner was a tit’s length away from me. 

I immediately asked her to tell me about Poop Tits. What’s the meaning?

She sorta smiled and said it’s a phrase her and her friends came up with to say whenever a phrase needs saying. As for the wheeled chair? It’s just a graphic without any significance.

So when does a phrase need saying?

If you stub your toe against a door jam you can say “Ugh, Poop Tits!”

If you see a picture of Sarah Palin in a bathing suit you can scream, “Eeeew, Poop Tits!”

If you haven’t seen your best friend in a long time you can happily greet them with “Hey There Poop Tits!”

Poop Tits, Poop Tits, Poop Tits! 

It’s the new phrase.

Learn it and use it.

Comments