The Mystery Door to the Past


Everyone’s aflutter over a mystery door discovered in the base of an elm tree in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.

What’s the fuss about?  Isn’t it clear it’s the door to our past lives?  

I’ve been through that door and the experience was both exciting and enlightening. 

One night when I was curious about who I was in a previous lifetime my curiosity led me to a meditation studio where I ended up lying comfortably on a pillow on the floor participating in a guided past life meditation. 

The meditation began with having me search for a tree with a door.  I flew everywhere from Hollywood to Central Park to Boston Gardens to Tokyo to Amsterdam to Sri Lanka to Myanmar.  No tree with a door was found.  

My exhausted body was ready to give up when it was lifted by a force greater than myself and flown faster than the speed of light landing face first against an elm tree in San Fran’s Golden Gate Park.  

After a few moments of unconsciousness I awoke to find myself facing a wooden door at the bottom of an elm tree. It was a rather small door but my instincts told me if I sucked in my belly I could squeeze through, and squeeze through I did. 

Inside the tree I followed wooden steps through the roots of the tree.  What seemed like miles of stairs ended when I saw another door with “Exit” glowing in neon red.  It was clearly beckoning me.  

So where did I end up?  I was in a European village in the 1400s.  I was a pretty little girl with beautiful long raven hair.  Everything looked happy and wonderful, but then I saw a man watching me and I was overcome with sadness.  My guides were there to explain that in that life I was a deaf mute and abused both mentally and physically by the man I saw watching me.  

I ran as fast as I could back to the tree.   My spirit guides followed and as I entered the tree they handed me writing tablets telling me it’s because I was unable to speak or write in that lifetime that I am a communicator and writer. 

That’s why I’m a blogger, writer, lyricist, and big mouth in this lifetime. 

True story.  

So what are you waiting for?  Get yourself to Golden Gate Park and wiggle yourself through the door and see where you’ve been so you can understand why you’re who you are today. 

Comments