On Your Head Naked Yoga

A picture is worth a thousand glances... and when it’s a naked woman standing on her head with her breast drooping down (gravity isn’t a breast’s best friend) with a naked child having a mid-day snack you can’t help but look and look again... and again... and let your imagination wander.

Did her yoga-prone titties demand a new breastfeeding position because they were tired of the  traditional wham-bam-thank-you-mam upright breastfeeding position she regularly favored?

Instead of the downward dog the child’s enjoying the upside down milkshake pose.  Thank goodness the woman’s not a hermaphrodite with a dangling penis to threaten rain over the breastfeeding child. Imagine that!

The woman claims it was not a staged photo. Really?  I don’t know about you but if I’m gonna get a full body shave/manicure and step outside naked and stand on my head on newly cut grass in front of picturesque trees and let a naked child nibble on my tittie I’m gonna make sure a photo is taken. For posterity. For proof I'm young and limber. For the Internet attention.

Why else go to all that trouble?

The woman claims “I was just doing my daily flow when the little sweet pea came to sneak a suckle.”   Who’s kid was that sweet little pea?

That’s her story and she’s sticking to it. I don’t believe her.


I must admit though I do wonder what it must feel like to experience a suckling sensation while standing on my head. So... tomorrow at sunrise I’m gonna sneak outside naked and find a picturesque area in my apartment courtyard to stand on my head and see what comes along to suckle on a special part of me.

With my luck it’d probably be a possum or a coyote or that weird creature who lives in Apartment 3D.

But then again I might be pleasantly surprised.

If all goes well I’ll be posting a photo soon.



Comments