A Christmas Letter From The Wellingtons

Dear Family and Friends,

Life in the Wellington house has been simply fabulous this year.  Me and Big John and our two beautiful children, Missy and Jack, are so grateful to God and our Credit Cards! 

Missy had her braces removed in August just in time for the start of her senior year of high school. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect. She has suddenly become quite popular with all the boys, especially the football team. Those braces were well worth the price. A perfect smile is a gateway to popularity! 

Young Jack has emerged from those awkward shy preteen years without severe acne. Thank goodness for that!  There’s no need for ProActiv in this house.  I just wish there was ProActiv when I was in my teens. Oops, is that TMI… too much information? 

Jack’s turning into quite the young man. He spends hours in the bathroom every day.  He showers before school, after school, and before bed. So clean!  And in between showers he’s always locked in his bedroom studying.  I’m so happy we’re living in an era with an Internet full of great knowledge for young teen boys. I foresee straight As on his next report card!

Big John’s altruistic nature is to be admired.  He’s spent all year helping his new assistant Sheena move up the corporate ladder. She’s such a lovely young lady, and beautiful too. Those many late nights working overtime have certainly helped. Last week she got promoted to sales rep, and will be joining Big John on all his business trips. All I can say is, “Keep it up, Big John!” He’s such an inspiration!

As for me, Susie, well, I’ve decided to start a business with my good friend Madge. We were college roommates many years ago.  She’s now a retired golf pro. Our company is called Golf Girls, and it’s focus is promoting young women golfers.  Our motto is Let’s Tee Off Together!  It’s so good to have Madge so close to me again. 

As a special treat all the Wellingtons got FitBits this year.  We have a friendly family daily competition to see who can walk the most steps. I don’t want to brag but my early morning power walks are keeping me the winner. Madge keeps telling me my tushie is looking cushie! 

On Christmas Day we're hosting our annual holiday celebration.  Everyone’s invited so come join the fun, but don’t come too late or you’ll miss Big John. He’s leaving in the early evening for a business trip that just can’t wait. 

Happy Holidays! 









Peace and love and fa-la-la-la-la!!!

The Wellingtons… Susie, Big John, Missy, and Jack

Comments