Sunbathing Barbie


While roaming the streets today, I ran into a nude Barbie sunbathing. She wasn’t hiding behind a hedge or a fence. She was there in plain view for anyone to see. I almost stepped on her. 

“Barbie, you’re naked!” 

She smiled and said, “Yes, I am.”

I offered her a tissue to cover up, but she shook her head saying she doesn't like tan lines. 

I thought about it and realized neither do I, so I stripped and sunbathed beside her. 

We laid there together underneath the sun. It was sun-tastic! 

I was falling in love... and told her my love for her was more than skin deep. 

She kept smiling and calling me Ken... and I kept telling her my name is Michael, but she wouldn’t listen. 

Ken. Ken. Ken. 

That’s all she said. 

Ken. Ken. Ken. 

I got dressed and went home. 

And today, my ass is sunburned red. 


Comments